Mina's Theater Diary

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ul7fDT
댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일 24-10-25 18:23

본문

Sunday, July 30th

11am performance

There was a live stream the day before, but I gave up because of a friend's ballet recital.

Then, Gon, who is still a blogger and Takarazuka friend, invited me to watch the live performance.

In the past, the top debut of Asato Suzuki from the Cosmos troupe, Excalibur, was easy to understand and I could watch it with a light feeling, but the pre-debut of Ryo Tamaki from the Moon troupe was quite hard.

And this time, there was also a Toho musical.

The prince chosen by the person who beat Excalibur.

I thought it was a dreamy story, but it was a completely different story.

The singing ability of the Cosmos troupe is particularly noteworthy.

The Cosmos troupe was said to be the chorus, but this time they had to sing the song Wildhorn solo for a long time.

Although it is said that Toa Serika and Minato Sakuragi have a reputation for their singing ability, everyone who sang was good.

In particular, I was pleasantly surprised by how well Morgan's Mashiro Yuki sang, as I hadn't anticipated it at all, even though Gon-san taught her at first.

He's a typical male role, but his ambitious and dangerously sexy mood is perfect for a male role.

He also resembles Isis, who is jealous of Memphis and Carol in The Royal Crest.

King Arthur, Serika Toa, is supposed to be a veteran, but he is a surprisingly young prince who respects his father, is confused about his origins, and angrily tells others to "hit someone else." His singing was also good.

The song Wildhorn, which was pre-debuted, suited Serika Toa, who has a strong singing voice.

Sakuragi Minato, who plays Lancelot, is Arthur's childhood friend and older brother figure this time.

Sakuragi Minato, who has a baby face, is the older brother figure of Serika Toa, and makes up for his lack of looks by growing a beard.

He's a man who can do anything, but he sang the powerful songs this time and the song expressing his heartbreak over Arthur and Guinevere's relationship, and his singing was wonderful and passionate, full of emotion.

Haruno Sakura, who plays Guinevere, plays a female soldier this time.

She's beautiful, and the brave feel suits her.

The process of her falling in love with Lancelot was also made to be a result of Morgan's magic, which was a nice touch.

Yuuma Rin, who played Wulfstan, was very impressive and looked like a real man no matter how you looked at him.

But he didn't have much of a lusty element like Irei Kanata or Kato Kazuki in Toho musicals.

Along with Mashiro Yuki as Morgan, his presence as anti-heroine brought great depth to the stage.

Like Tamaki Ryo, it felt lonely being alone at the pre-debut, but there was a bright light for the high-quality performances of the Cosmos troupe in the future.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

062-226-5193

평일 : 09:00 - 18:00
(점심시간 12:00 - 13:00 / 주말, 공휴일 휴무)

• 상호 : 가승 감정평가사
  • 대표 : 오치훈
  • 전화 : 062-226-5193
  • 주소 : 광주광역시 동구 동명로 114, 4층(지산동)
  • 메일 : gaseung@kapaland.co.kr
  • 팩스 : 062-227-5193
  • 사업자등록번호 : 169-56-00607
Copyright © 감정평가사·행정사사무소 가승 All rights reserved.