본문 바로가기

자유게시판

"Rain, rain, rain, rain... and scorching heat!"

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ulBzQG
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-24 18:49

본문

I feel like I haven't seen a clear blue sky for a while...

Anyway, it's been raining on and off for days, but the temperature has been high.

That means the humidity is high...

It's a heat I've never experienced in the northern lands.

So today, the temperature dropped for the first time in a while, so I took the opportunity to take my dogs to the dog run!

Ah, for the past few days, in order to protect their lives, I've decided not to let them go outside except to go to the bathroom.

Even in the early morning, double-coated Lancelot wouldn't play even when I tried to play,

and it was the same after dark...

It seems that the humidity is just as bad as the temperature.

So today, the temperature finally became warm enough for them to go outside and play, but...

They won't move in this condition.

As for Lily-san...

She won't get off the wooden deck.

She says she hates the wet grass...

Lancelot also loses interest when the grass is wet...

Even if the temperature is a little high, she will play if it's dry, but it was raining just before, so it was wet.

And then it started raining again soon...

When I asked her if she was going home, she said she was going home and ran to the door, so I went right inside the house.

I thought that Lancelot needed to exercise, regardless of Lily-san, who is a small dog, but I don't want to force him to exercise when there is a possibility of heatstroke...

So I'm doing nose work to relieve stress.

Because of all this, we can't take them for walks or exercise properly, but I'm glad that both of them are doing well and staying healthy.

Lancelot is powerful and very cheerful, but he's also calm.

So he doesn't get destructive or make a big fuss just because he can't exercise a little.

He's a really calm and good boy.

In exchange, he asks for lots of attention (laughs).

We do things like nose work, rope play, and other little training, or just chat (laughs). Since we can't play outside, I try to give him lots of attention.

I hope autumn comes soon...

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

062-226-5193

평일 : 09:00 - 18:00
(점심시간 12:00 - 13:00 / 주말, 공휴일 휴무)

• 상호 : 가승 감정평가사
  • 대표 : 오치훈
  • 전화 : 062-226-5193
  • 주소 : 광주광역시 동구 동명로 114, 4층(지산동)
  • 메일 : gaseung@kapaland.co.kr
  • 팩스 : 062-227-5193
  • 사업자등록번호 : 169-56-00607
Copyright © 감정평가사·행정사사무소 가승 All rights reserved.