본문 바로가기

자유게시판

"The pachislots of those days..."

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ul3s9d
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-24 07:36

본문

More than 20 years ago, the pachinko and pachislot industry was very popular with the younger generation, especially pachislots.

There were a lot of events at the parlors, such as setting announcements and setting changes, so there were probably a lot of people who skipped work.

Those who have been playing know that, to be honest, if you could get a high setting, you would have been glad to skip work.

There were also things like technical intervention machines, so if you had the skill of perfect pressing (the skill of stopping the reels exactly at the right time by pressing the reels), you could earn even more coins.

In other words, depending on the person, the income and expenditure could vary by 20,000 to 30,000 yen.

On Sundays, they would clutch tens of thousands of yen in their hands, and use all kinds of analysis such as the parlor's settings, operation rate, and the data from the previous day to win, so it was hard to believe that they were sloppy people who skipped work lol lol

I'm not a bumbling idiot (is that an obsolete term?), but at that time there were a lot of tough guys who made a living just from pachislots.

They were not stupid, nor were they stupid.

I think they were playing slot machines because they wanted to make money easily, but if they had put that motivation into their work, I'm sure their lives would have been different

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

062-226-5193

평일 : 09:00 - 18:00
(점심시간 12:00 - 13:00 / 주말, 공휴일 휴무)

• 상호 : 가승 감정평가사
  • 대표 : 오치훈
  • 전화 : 062-226-5193
  • 주소 : 광주광역시 동구 동명로 114, 4층(지산동)
  • 메일 : gaseung@kapaland.co.kr
  • 팩스 : 062-227-5193
  • 사업자등록번호 : 169-56-00607
Copyright © 감정평가사·행정사사무소 가승 All rights reserved.