본문 바로가기

자유게시판

Answers about Whatsapp

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Dorothy
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-19 17:55

본문

I don't have access to personal information about individuals unless it's publicly available. If you're asking about someone specific like Aaron Amilian and the Read more Hurricane Katrina +1 How do people forecast future events like hurricane Katrina? Asked by Wiki User Forecasting future events like hurricanes, such as Hurricane Katrina, involves using computer models that analyze current weather data and classroom 6x predict how atmospher Read more Whatsapp How we can use whatsapp? Asked by Wiki User To use WhatsApp, download the app, verify your phone number, set up your profile, add contacts, and start sending messages, classroom 6x unblocked making calls, and sharing media.

Kee Read more Whatsapp What do the 2 checkmarks on whatsapp mean? Asked by Wiki User 1 tick - message successfully delivered to the server. 2 ticks - message succesfully delivered to the device of the chat partner. (note: this does not indicate Read more Mobile Phones +2 List of nokia phones supporting whatsapp messenger? Asked by Wiki User Almost all the Nokia cell phones does support the whatsapp messenger provided it's a multimedia handset.

You just need to download this app from the whatsapp we Read more Whatsapp How do you change whatsapp status? Asked by Wiki User On the top right hand side of your facebook profile, under your name, classroom 6x unblocked there is an option to: "Update your status..." Simply click once on the words "Update your Read more Mobile Phones +3 How do work a text messenger? Asked by Wiki User What are the instructions for a SMS text messenger for the password????

i need to know because my password won't let me in. same here it wont let me in unless i Read more Mobile Phones +2 Can you download whatsapp on a samsung chat 335? Asked by Wiki User yes you can and i dont know how to do it though but does any one no how to do it please leave a comment if you do know ?? thanks !

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

062-226-5193

평일 : 09:00 - 18:00
(점심시간 12:00 - 13:00 / 주말, 공휴일 휴무)

• 상호 : 가승 감정평가사
  • 대표 : 오치훈
  • 전화 : 062-226-5193
  • 주소 : 광주광역시 동구 동명로 114, 4층(지산동)
  • 메일 : gaseung@kapaland.co.kr
  • 팩스 : 062-227-5193
  • 사업자등록번호 : 169-56-00607
Copyright © 감정평가사·행정사사무소 가승 All rights reserved.